Technical Support Engineer (NMS Systems)
INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Technical Support Engineer (NMS Systems)” to join a team of future shapers.
The successful candidates will be involved in the technical support of NMS applications for in-house or third party telecom systems either for Mobile Backhaul transport systems or Fixed Wireless Access systems. Responsibilities also include implementation of respective projects for customers located in various locations worldwide.
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Very good knowledge of JAVA, JAVA EE
- Very good knowledge of SQL, Database Administration (PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle)
- Very good knowledge of Linux including hands-on experience
- Experience in scripting languages for system, software testing and verification purposes
- Basic knowledge in Telecommunications / Networking
- Availability to travel abroad
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Proven working experience as Support Engineer in NMS systems or application servers
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS-office
- Very good knowledge of 2nd foreign language (Spanish, French, Russian, Italian)
- Strong problem-solving skills, creativity and attention to detail
- Results-oriented, able to articulate the reasoning behind decisions and trade-offs
- Flexible, with a strong desire to learn and accept new challenges
- Stress-tolerant, with ability to adapt to shifting priorities and schedules, able to develop, organize and manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, with a sense of urgency to meet project goals and schedules while working with minimal supervision
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.