Solutions Architect and Presales for SDN/NFV
INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Solution Architect & Presales Engineer” to join a team of future shapers.
The Solution Architect & Presales Engineer will join a team which provides pre-sales, product management and product marketing for products and solutions in SDN/NFV area of INTRACOM TELECOM.
He/she will be involved in the following activities:
- Identify customer needs & translate to solutions
- Analyze customer requirements
- Solutions architecture & design
- Prepare Technical & Commercial proposals
- Product & Solutions Presentations & Demos to customers
- Collateral & Sales Material preparation
- Product Promotion Planning (Market Requirements, Product Roadmap & Marketing plan)
- Market Analysis (Market Research, Technology Assessment, and Competitive Analysis)
- University degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Telecommunications or Computer Science (MSc will be considered as a plus)
- Solid background on core virtualization & cloud technologies (e.g. OpenStack, KVM, containers, Kubernetes)
- Participation in “gap analysis” for solutions
- Strong initiative and passionate about learning new technologies
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Availability for short travels
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with prominent NFV technologies, like data plane frameworks (e.g. DPDK, Openvswitch, VPP) or orchestration solutions (e.g. ONAP)
- Experience with prominent SDN technologies (e.g. OpenDaylight)
- Experience in the Telco sector, with involvement in solutions implementation
- Familiarity with IT transformation analysis, design and/or projects
- Strategically thinking
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.