IoT & Smart City Solutions Presales Engineer
INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “IoT & Smart City Solutions Presales Engineer” to join a team of future shapers.
The candidate will provide pre-sales and product marketing for products and solutions in the IoT & Smart Cities portfolio of INTRACOM TELECOM. The presales engineer will work in a challenging business environment, with local and international customers and business partners, constantly seeking to meet customers’ expectations and to demonstrate the competitive advantages against competing offerings.
He/she will be involved in the following activities:
- Design solutions with the optimal combination of hardware, software and services
- Respond to RFI/RFP/RFQs
- Follow technology trends and introduce new products and solutions accordingly
- Market Analysis (Market Research, Technology Assessment, and Competitive Analysis)
- Working with vendor partners to help drive business
- Promote products/solutions at exhibitions and conferences.
- Collateral & Sales Material preparation
- Conduct Presentations & Demos to customers
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Telecommunications
- Knowledge of IoT market and understanding of products & solutions
- At least 2 years work experience in a presales role
- Understanding of IP communications & Security
- Excellent speaking and writing fluency in Greek and English languages
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Availability for short travels abroad
- Work experience in similar position in the above-mentioned fields
- Business related degree
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.