IPTV Sales Professional
Conklin-Intracom is a wholly owned subsidiary of Intracom Telecom, a multi-national telecom solutions provider.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “IPTV Sales Professional” to help build on the success we have had in North America with fs|cdn - our IPTV middleware solution. We are looking for individuals that want to be part of a team that is redefining the TV experience.
The fs|cdn is a video middleware and encryption software solution for service providers – telephone companies, cable companies, wireless, broadband and infrastructure providers to universities, MDUs, residential developments and municipalities.
The fs|cdn is both a technical and relationship sale. You must be willing and able to learn from members of the team and our customers – telcos, cable companies and emerging content providers – who are deploying IPTV and TV Anywhere. Your success will be based on your ability to quickly establish relationships of trust and confidence with customer executives, owners and their technical support team. You must be able to understand where the opportunities are and be able to prioritize your efforts to close business and be an effective advocate for them to the Conklin-Intracom team.
- This is first and foremost a hunter role.
- Identify, qualify, sell and close new clients
- Achieve sales targets
- Actively prospect through lead generation, trade shows and cold calling
- Prepare proposals and negotiate contracts
- Project manage new sales through system turn-up
- Manage and upsell current clients
- Prepare for and lead on-site meetings with current and prospective customers – including presentations, proposals, and product demonstrations
- At least 5 years of solid Sales experience and demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) profession or equivalent will be considered an advantage
- Sales, technical experience in IPTV, Video or TV/ Broadcast Industry will be considered a strong asset
- Demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business, prospect for leads, and close sales
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- No criminal record
- Travel: 40 - 70%
- Sales and business minded, driven by targets
- Results motivated
- Intelligence, ability to think creatively, ability to work with customers
- Ability to listen, summarize and follow-through
- Exceptional presentation skills and deadly convincible
- Connector that enjoys building relationships
- Understanding of and ability to explain complex technology
- Consultative approach to selling, including the developing custom solutions
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key decision makers
- Able to work remotely to help expand our market share in assigned territory
Conklin-Intracom provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive (with commission plus salary) and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.