ICT Presales Engineer
INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “ICT Presales Engineer” to join a team of future shapers.
The candidate will be responsible for managing bids in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from customers. He/she will be engaged in pre-sales activities for products and solutions in the ICT portfolio of INTRACOM TELECOM and will orchestrate the creation of technical solutions and proposals, ensuring compliance with customer requirements while highlighting the company’s value proposition.
He/she will be involved in the following activities:
- Prepare Bids and respond to RFIs/RFPs
- Playing a key role in the development of the bid and proposal process
- Coordinate technical resources as necessary to provide the appropriate solution with the optimal combination of hardware, software, and services to meet the customers’ needs
- Design adequate Solutions, dimension them and prepare the adequate Bill of Material
- Solution & Product Presentations to customers
- Follow technology trends and introduce new products or solutions accordingly
- Collateral & Pre-Sales/Sales Material preparation
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Telecommunications
- Understanding Services Life Cycle (Design, Implementation, Support, Operation, Optimization)
- At least 2 years of experience in ICT Technologies & Solutions
- Excellent speaking and writing fluency in Greek and English languages
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior technical role in the ICT industry
- MBA degree
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.