Presales - Solution Architect Engineer for Contact Centers
INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Presales - Solution Architect Engineer for Contact Centers” to join a team of future shapers.
The successful candidate will join a team of product engineers & subject experts, who support pre-sales, product management, and product marketing activities for solutions in the area of Customer Care - Contact Center Technologies, which consists a strategic part of INTRACOM TELECOM’s solution portfolio.
The Preales Engineer will work as a member of Contact Center Solutions presales team, with the following main responsibilities:
- Analysis of Customer requirements
- Architecture & Design for Contact Center Solutions
- Preparation of Technical & Commercial proposals
- Customer/Supplier Communication on Pre-Sales activities
- Solution & Product Presentations/Demos to customers
- Collateral & Pre-Sales/Sales Material preparation
- Market Analysis (Market Research, Technology Assessment, and Competitive Analysis)
- University Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Fluent in English language, oral and written
- Excellent Knowledge of Leading Call Center Technologies – CTI/ RECORDING/ IVR/ NLU/ CRM/ etc.
- Proven experience record in Pre-Sales/Sales activities:
- Solution Proposal preparation
- RFP responses
- Requirement analysis
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Willing to take initiatives
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.