Implementation and Support Engineer for Contact Centers
INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Implementation and Support Engineer for Contact Centers” to join a team of future shapers.
The candidate will install, configure, customize, integrate and support Contact Center solutions. The candidate shall work as member of teams which deploy Contact Center solutions in Telecom operators and in enterprise clients in Greece and abroad.
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Fluent in English language, oral and written
- Good knowledge of SIP protocol
- Experience in installation, using and basic administration of Windows platforms
- Experience in Microsoft Windows networking
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of computer-telephony-integration (CTI) technologies
- Knowledge in the development of voice based applications
- Use of network analysis tools (e.g. Wireshark)
- Experience in using and basic administration of databases (MS SQL Server or Oracle)
- Knowledge of Business Objects tools
- Knowledge of Web Services tools and technologies
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.